Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jazz in the Park Original Oil Painting


"Summer Jazz" 6"x6" oil on primed masonite, previously posted in 2007.

 Hello, yes I am still here :) It has been very long since I have posted. I have missed painting, posting and hearing from you! Summer has been so busy. All is well with me and the family. The kids are growing so fast. Can you believe my youngest is now two?! My oldest is driving?! Needless to say I have not been painting much these days. I am getting closer to being able to do so. The kids summer break from school is so short, I have decided to make the best of it with the dog days of summer. We have been very busy relaxing and enjoying summer things. I feel like a kid again and will be ready to paint in a few short weeks. Please check back there may be a few surprise paintings here and there.
I hope you are having a great summer and are stopping to smell the wildflowers and sticking your feet in a kiddie pool at least! We already hear the cicadas here.




6 comments:

  1. Hey she's alive!! Good to hear from you. I saw your posting on my mobile so no point to comment on your painting, much too small! I will look at it this evening. Anyway glad you are back in digiland! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rene'! So nice to hear from you. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are back. Happy that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful to see your work Heidi! You always stand out in the crowd. I can relate to the difficulty in fitting in the daily painting when there's a family that needs your attention. Can't believe it's been 2 years since you had your little one. Ahh - time sure does fly. I'm so looking forward to seeing your paintings regularly again~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sally, you are so sweet! I can't believe how time flies! It is good to pick up the brushes again.

    ReplyDelete