Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunset Snow Landscape Winter Spring Archive Special


sold

"Driving in the Snow"
6x6" oil on primed board
2007 archive special

The weather is confusing, but I will take it.  Spring has entered with summer weather.  Today got up to 80!  It has been about 25 degrees above normal temps for a couple weeks and will be for at least another week.  I thought it would be a nice reminder that we are not having our usual weather.  This painting is from March, about five years ago.

Another reason I am posting a painting from my archive special is because I attempted to paint today and after all my work it was a scraper.  These days can be disappointing.  But I have to remember that it will pass and these "blocks" are temporary.  Here's to another day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment