Saturday, March 17, 2012

Seagulls at Sunset Impressionist Oil Painting Seascape Art

 

"Seagulls at Sunset"
6x6" oil on primed art board

I think my creativity had drained by the time I was trying to title this painting.  My daughter looked at my post and said, dripping with sarcasm,  "way to state the obvious" mom.  I laughed and told her that is what happens when you help your husband build a garden shed, run many errands including getting said daughter's haircut,  buying paint , painting the shed floor, making lunch, sweeping the dirt clods in the entryway at least 4 times, keeping one eye on the toddler, finishing today's painting and a few more things that I am too tired to remember.  So "Seagulls at Sunset" it is.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Have fun and stay safe



No comments:

Post a Comment