Monday, September 17, 2007

End of Summer Skies Clouds Sky Landscape daily oil painting




sold

Cooler breezes are arriving. The skies have been so different as summer comes to an end. This peaceful painting reminds me of another good summer! This painting is available for purchase 6"x6" oil on primed masonite. These little paintings make such great original gifts for those that are so hard to buy for. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Girlfriends, Sisters, Mothers.... "A little window to a peaceful place"

2 comments:

  1. "A little window to a peaceful place"

    No I disagree.

    "A little window from a great painter."

    That's what it is!!

    A good summer I was Heidi, I have enjoyed your trip and every painting of it! You getting better still, and every time I visit your blog it a real treat.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you Rene for such encouraging words. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete