Friday, November 11, 2016

Abstract Contemporary Art Heidi Malott Original Oil Painting


Sold
"Out of the Zone"
oil on panel
6x6"

Trying something new.  I have been wanting to go in this direction for a while.  Someone sent me an email a little while back mentioning the subject of my landscapes leaning to the abstract and I feel terrible for I must have accidentally deleted that email before I could reply.  So if you're out there and read this please know that I really appreciated your kind and thoughtful email and apologize for not responding.  Please feel free to message me.

I plan to continue exploring this avenue more frequently.  Like most art efforts it cannot be forced so you will see them mixed in with my daily paintings. 

Feel free to let me know your thoughts on these attempts.  
Thank You!   

No comments:

Post a Comment