Monday, November 10, 2014

Holy Family Portrait Contemporary Impressionism Heidi Malott


more available
"Holy Family"
6x6" oil on gesso primed masonite

Some of you may have seen this image floating around out there somewhere.  I painted a similar one years ago and have had more requests than I can count of using an image or purchasing the original.  Once I create a painting, I move on and really don't have the desire to paint it again.  This one is the exception.  The Christmas season is fast approaching and I will most likely be too busy to paint many of these.  Right now I have two, dry and sitting on my desk.  They are not reproductions, they are still original oil paintings and as you can see if you look back at a couple others that I have posted over the years they are similar but still vary in brushstroke and color.  I really cannot describe the feelings I had when I first did a painting of the Holy Family.  I was drawn to do it and glad I did.  I am very ready to embrace this wonderful time of year.  Contact me if you would like to purchase a 1 Season rights to print this picture on your Church bulletin or program during Christmas.
malottmadhouse@hotmail.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment