Saturday, November 22, 2014

Morning Light Landscape Oil Painting


sold
"Peaceful Light"
6x6" oil on primed masonite

Hey, I have something new here!  At the top right of my blog you will find "Gallery View".  This will allow you to see many little "thumbnails" of my paintings at once in a gallery view.  Enjoy!


I am not a jump out of bed morning person, do those exist by the way?  However, when that alarm clock goes off well be the sun does, I have to get up.  Once I have a few sips of coffee and not a moment before (even the dog respects this :) I am starting to function.  Despite that, I love early morning.  I love the quiet, the light, the peacefulness.  I very rarely sleep in, but if I do, I feel like I missed something from my day.  If you are still reading, haha, I tried to capture a bit of that feeling in this painting.  Peace!



2 comments: