Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Skies Contemporary Impressionism

"Glimpse of Blue" 2007
6x6" oil on gesso primed panel

Cold winter landscape.  Can you feel the cold?  this painting is listed for $85.  part of the paintings originally posted from 2006-2008 sale






I would also like to share with you a fun blog I enjoy visiting called  "Darby's and Pumpkin's Daily"   The creator of this blog has invested in a few of my paintings recently and was so kind to post on her blog the coolest and creative way of displaying a small daily painting.  This delightful idea would work for any small painting and it is very economical.  My daughter and I love to visit her blog for the great pics and fun antics of Darby and Pumpkin.  Thank you Melissa, for the shout out and wonderful idea.


2 comments:

  1. Oh! Imagine my surprise as I scrolled down, reading about your lovely snowy painting then suddenly saw two dog-girls that are VERY familiar to me! Thank you for sending people in my direction! I'm saving my pennies so I can commission you to paint those dog-girls of mine. Thank you, Heidi! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Melissa, my pleasure. I would love to do a portrait of Darby and Pumpkin some day. They are so photogenic :D

    ReplyDelete