Tuesday, September 12, 2017

September Garden Floral Oil Painting Heidi Malott


September 
oil on panel 
6x6 inch

$110

I worked and wiped then worked and wiped before I got to this point.  Sometimes, believe it or not you have to go through a few run throughs before you come up with a fresh not overworked painting.  Like little warm ups.   As frustrating as this can be at times it may well be worth it to keep trudging along.  As long as you clean the slate and try again rather than reworking the same area.  I am stubborn like that.  Sometime it works and sometimes you just have to walk away and call it a day.  But it's worth a try and always educational.

Purchase Link


3 comments:

  1. Marvelous, ... can I send this to a local beeholder magazine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Rene! Let me know how it goes. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Sure Rene! Let me know how it goes. Thank you.

      Delete