Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas from Heidi Malott



Merry Christmas
2012

Blessings to you and yours on this special day.  I hope your day is filled with warmth, love, and happiness.

Sincerely,
Heidi


This painting is sold, however, I am taking special orders at no additional commission charge, on this painting only. If you feel you would like to purchase one similar to this let me know at: malottmadhouse@hotmail.com

I normally charge extra for commissioned pieces but for Christmas I will be charging my regular price for these impressionistic Nativity paintings. They are signed and dated on the back and being original, they will vary.



4 comments:

  1. I just wanted you to know I found your site because someone had pinned your "first tricycle" art and I googled your name. I LOVE your work ... it is so simple and yet the paintings just bounce off the page and into my heart. I'm also from Indiana. God bless and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...you are so sweet. Your kind words make my day! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and say hello. God Bless you and yours this Christmas season and the coming New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Annie! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Happy 2013! ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete