Monday, February 20, 2012

Plein Air Florida Beach Figures Umbrellas Ocean Spray Clouds Buildings



sold

"Ocean Spray"

 6"x6" oil on primed masonite. The title comes from the fact that we have had a misty ocean spray everyday this week making the horizon blend right in with the sky. Thankful for another beautiful day on the beach. As I have mentioned before, I love to paint right on the beach with all the people out doing their thing. So relaxing and theraputic. This year my husband set up an easy-up awning thing to paint under, which was great. This is my last day in Florida, I took hundreds of pics and hope to paint more from our trip when I return to colder temperatures.
(oops, disregard the cardboard in the lower left hand of the picture of this painting, I didn't realize at the time it was in the pic.)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful beach paintings here, Heidi! So light and generously painted again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi,
    I have seen this kind of atmsphere at the beach and you have captured fit beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. SPF 50 Beach Umbrella

    ReplyDelete