Saturday, February 18, 2012

Plein Air Autumn Impressionism Landscape 11x14" Oil Painting



Nfs 
"Autumn Island"
11x14" oil on Raymar Canvas board

Wow, two large paintings posted in a row.  This one is even larger than yesterdays.  I came across a few paintings that are were still packed up in my studio from our move a few years ago.  I was kind of saddened to see them hidden away.  This is a standard size, so it would be easy and less expensive to frame.

Autumn Island is not really the name of this little island but it seemed appropriate don't you think?  This hidden gem was found after a short hike through a local nature preserve.  The hike seemed longer with art supplies and easels in tow, but it was well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi.. this is Bhavna and I truly admire your work. You really have an unconventional style, although quite different from mine but I genuinely respect it because it is unique. It would be great if you see my work at www.mesmerisingstrokes.com and we exchange our thoughts and broaden our insights.

    ReplyDelete