Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Texas Landscape Painting Contemporary Representation Near Amarillo


sold
"Lonestar Landscape" 6"x6" oil on panel. Oh how I needed a little "green" today. Right now, it is 11 degrees and everything is white. I like winter, but by the end of January/February I am ready for some warmer views. Today I was browsing through some images from our trip out West in '07. This inspired today's painting. Lush green and blue skies. Check back, though, I am sure I have many more winter scenes to paint ahead of me. Stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice! I started painting a few month ago, and your work help me a lot to get better. (sorry for my bad english i'm french)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. It is a pleasure to hear that my work has encouraged you in your painting. Enjoy Painting!!

    ReplyDelete