Sunday, January 12, 2020

Contemporary Painting Original Art Heidi Malott Floral Hibiscus


Hibiscus Shadows 
6x6 inch 
oil on panel 
2020

Purchase Info Link:

Last summer I bought a lovely Hibiscus bush at Menards.   It's flowers had 3 lovely colors.  I have never had such a lovely tropical plant.  Every Spring I get impatiens, geraniums, marigolds and the like.  This Hibiscus was such a treat.  It made my summer so delightful!  I couldn't get over how healthy and full it was.  It bloomed like fireworks all summer and late into the fall.  

I am sure this will only be the first of many paintings I would like to make of these amazing flowers.





2 comments:

  1. I like the painting but I'm not sure of the surface, ... could be the light but it's a little too much for my taste.

    Hope you do mind I'm putting it this way, otherwise remove my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all Rene. I always appreciate your thoughts my friend!

    ReplyDelete