Saturday, December 7, 2019

Contemporary Paintings Original Art Heidi Malott



Sold
Red Sleigh
6x6 inch 
oil on hardboard panel 

Most years by this time we have our Christmas tree up and are in full swing of the season.  For some reason I am having a difficult time getting into the spirit.  Yes, it is only the first week in December, but I see "it" going on around me but I feel like I am on the outside looking in.  I keep waiting for that special feeling to happen.  I started listening to Christmas music while painting this week in hopes to get there.  We are talking all the classics and even my favorite Celtic music.  Hmm...maybe something will trigger "it" this week...for now I will post one of my favorites from last season and continue to be aware of the true reason for the season for that is all that really matters.  Hopefully the good feels will fall into place.

How is your season going?



No comments:

Post a Comment