Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Contemporary Impressionism Harvest Sunrise Landscape Original Art


Not for Sale

"Harvest Sunrise"
oil on panel 
6x6"
Reposted from 2015
The sunrise was so beautiful this morning.   The mottled lavender clouds and the sunlight breaking through over the dried fields.  This was one if those lucky moments when the paintbrush seems to go on autopilot and paint from the heart.  Does not happen often.  After painting intensely all day on some difficult subject matter I started to clean up for the day.  My son and husband ran out to pick up a movie and carry out.   I knew I didn't have much time but I was in the mood to just paint for fun.  Glad I did because this one was fun!  My husband ended up running into a friend and and chatted so I had a little more time to finish up.  





No comments:

Post a Comment