Monday, May 4, 2015

Lawn Mower Shopping & Original Oil Painting


sold
"Parking Lot Sunset"
6x6" oil
masonite


It's true!  You never know when inspiration will strike.  Last week I was standing outside a store in the lawn and garden department while my husband was contemplating lawn mowers.  Push mowers, self-propelled, zero turn, tractor...  This was totally NOT my department so I very graciously agreed and nodded my head while my dear husband studied each one with intensity.  Thankfully, he enjoys mowing and I have 3 sons that will mow in a pinch so again, not my department.  I am so glad for the age of technology and had my phone with a camera.  Because while I stood there patiently hoping he would find the information he wanted, the sun was starting to set and put on the most beautiful show in that huge boring parking lot and inspiration for today's painting.   Now don't get me wrong, just because I don't like to mow the lawn, I do love to get my hands dirty raising vegetables in the garden all summer long ;)


"Parking Lot Sunset:


No comments:

Post a Comment