Monday, November 11, 2013

Just in time for Christmas! Original oil paintings by Heidi Malott




"The Holy Family" 
6"x6" oil on primed masonite.

This one is sold, however, I have a few more on hand.  They may vary slightly since they are original.   If you feel you would like to purchase one similar to this let me know at:  malottmadhouse@hotmail.com

I normally charge extra for commissioned pieces but for Christmas I will be charging my regular price for these impressionistic Nativity paintings. They are signed and dated on the back and being original, they will vary.

Contact me if you would like to purchase a 1 Season rights to print this picture on your Church bulletin or program during Christmas.
malottmadhouse@hotmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this so much! Wish I could fit it into my Christmas budget this year. :)

    ReplyDelete