Saturday, September 17, 2011

Impressionist Autumn Landscape Heidi Malott


sold
"I'm baaaack, I hope...
I can't believe how long it has been since I have painted.  I miss it so much. 

My older kids are back to school.  My toddler is now three.  I think it is more challenging to make time for the studio.  However, I will try my best to find my rhythm again.  I look forward to painting, posting and hearing from so many of you again.

To jump start my studio time, I am posting one of my favorites from last fall.

Have a Great Weekend!

Please note, if you have tried to contact me regarding a painting in the last few months, I may not have received it, due to a pesky virus.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please email me at malottmadhouse@hotmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! She is back!! I checked every day this summer and pictured you off having a lazy, fun summer with your family but often casting an eye toward your easel or studio or wherever your paints wait for you. Last week, I switched out my summer Malott for my Fall Malott. The Taco Stand is always with me on a shelf near the computer. Can't wait to see what else you paint. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi Malott is back!!! I'm happy =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Melissa! So nice to hear from you! Hope you have had a nice summer. You put it perfectly well, painting was always in the back of my thoughts. I am refreshed and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one here who's happy you're back! Very much looking forward to your new work. Good luck with getting back into it, Heidi - I know how challenging it can be.
    I love this painting!

    ReplyDelete