Thursday, March 17, 2011

Impressionist Gardens Spring Summer Flowers Landscape Daily Painting

 
sold
"Impressionist Fields"
6"x6" oil on primed hardboard
I am sorry to say I did not stand in this field to paint this.  Warmer, spring winds are here so these days are not far off.  Today it is in the 60's (F) and I opened every window in the house.  I painted this in my studio while my toddler napped.  Besides the usual mundane daily activities, we had a full day of playing in the sandbox, blowing bubbles and playing basketball.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting. I enjoy coming back again and again to your blog to see your updates. Keep it up!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Joseph!
    God Bless You too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it! I came here just now pretty sure I was going to buy this painting! Lucky whomever got there first!

    ReplyDelete