Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Beach Sunset Oahu Hawaii Original Painting

 
sold

"Tradewinds and Sunsets"  West Shore of Oahu.  From our trip in November.  We will most likely not get back there again, who knows, but the memories will last.
6x6" oil on primed masonite
This scene is far different from most of the weather we have today in Indiana.  We had a high of 14 degrees and a couple feet of snow on the ground.  February is one of the shortest months but once spring fever sets in it seems like one of the longest.  Stay warm and safe spring is coming. 

12 comments:

  1. Sure wish I was there this morning, Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heidi! This is wonderful; as is all of your work. Someday I'll have to invest. I've been out of touch on my own blog for so many months now. It'll be a little while longer since my father passed away a couple of weeks ago. After several months of getting my parents situated in assisted living, I am now working on moving my mom into a different room and am having to begin the process of applications all over again. I do it gladly and gratefully. My dad was everything to me. Hope you and yours are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your imagination, nice pictures, thank you for sharing bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you. Hope all is well. February will be over soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the way you put the paint to canvas is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sally. I am so sorry to hear of your father's passing. Prayers and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Melissa :) I truly miss painting and seeing your kind and encouraging words. For such a short month, February has been a very long tedious month. I am getting excited to paint again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sublime, When I opened it I thought Maui, but it's all the same over there. Beautiful.
    Your skies are alive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sure is Mary :D Thank You for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete