Friday, November 21, 2008

Snowy Chapel Winter Landscape daily oil painting

sold
It is not officially winter yet but we have had snow already. This painting is dry and ready for shipment. I actually painted this last December. I am still working on a few commissions before Christmas. If you see a painting on this site that you really like but it is sold, feel free to ask if I could paint a similar one, chances are I may be able to for you. This painting is called "Snowy Chapel" I used to live near this quaint little chapel. 6x6" oil on masonite.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! You make me long for snow and singing Christmas songs in that little church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag! You're it Heidi!
    Your paintings are an inspiration for all artists. Please look at the link for my blog to see the instructions of the game if you so choose to accept the challenge.
    Happy painting,
    Loriann

    ReplyDelete