Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ocean Clouds Beach Coastline Landscape Impressionism Daily Oil Painting Original



top: outside light
bottom: indoor light
                                                                               sold

6"x6" oil on primed masonite artboard. "Subtle Skies" That is what I thought of when I painted this. The oceanside was hazy and the colors of the sky and clouds where many subtle layers. I can't put in words how good it felt to get my paints back out. Thanks to everyone's well wishes on the new baby!

5 comments:

  1. What a pleasure to see one of your lovely paintings again! It immediately jumped to my eyes when looking over the daily painters home page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi,
    I knew you had a baby but I always look for your paintings on dp and I've missed you!
    Dee Sanchez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dee, I've missed being a part of DP and painting. It is good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work. You have a great perception of depth in your paintings that you can visually express and make the eye of the veiwer so happy. Thanks for the great work

    ReplyDelete