Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Summer Haze" original plein air beach painting


sold


Summer Haze

Hello! It has been a busy summer, a new address, a new baby!! Our fourth child was born 3 weeks ago! All is well here. I hope to be painting by the end of summer so please come by and check out more beach paintings to come.

The title comes from the fact that we have had a misty ocean spray everyday this week making the horizon blend right in with the sky. Thankful for another beautiful day on the beach. As I have mentioned before, I love to paint right on the beach with all the people out doing their thing. So relaxing and theraputic. This year my husband set up an easy-up awning thing to paint under, which was great.
(oops, disregard the cardboard in the lower left hand of the picture of this painting, I didn't realize at the time it was in the pic.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wonderful to see something so new and darling. Love today's painting. Really great to see new amazing work from you!
    Best, Nna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby! Congratulations! Glad to see you working and creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of you, Heidi! The new bundle is precious & your new painting is lovely! Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great you're back! Congratulations to your new family member! I am impressed that you manage to find time for painting with a three weeks old - and such a lovely painting, too.
    Looking forward to seeing your paintings again - I really missed them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful!! i loved it! i myself am an artist well just a beginner and i would appreciate if you would have any advices or comments on my paintings on http://alina-justsomestuff.blogspot.com
    THANKS!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there,
    This is a beautiful painting. I liked your brush strokes. The bright summer sky is truly amazing..
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Congratulations on all the good news!!! I've wondered if it was time yet.....Glad to see your paintings again, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new baby! I always look forward to your paintings, they're beautiful.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. A new baby! How wonderful. Wishing you congrats and many happy and restful days as you enjoy this new gift from a loving Creator.

    Lovely painting too!

    ReplyDelete