Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Contemporary Landscape Art Original Autumn Painting


October Gold
8x8 inch
oil on canvas panel
2019

Getting back into the swing of things.   Last weekend our son and lovely daughter in law were married.  What a beautiful storybook wedding it was.  They worked so hard over the last year planning this special day.  I am grateful for how well everything went.   I posted some pictures on my instagram account @heidimalottart

I have been alternating between my usual style and more abstract impressions. While on this art journey I have a strong desire to explore this process some more.

Which style do you prefer?  My usual style or more abstract paintings?  I really enjoy both.  I think and it seems, of late, I can't have one without the other.  Interesting. 








Original Painting
$135

No comments:

Post a Comment