Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year from Heidi Malott's Studio



"Beach Bum"
2009
oil on panel
6x6"
$85

Happy New Year!  Just a few days left of winter break with the kids home from school.  Really enjoying our lazy days but I am almost ready to get back to our routine.  I really miss painting and I don't think I or my waistline can take anymore over indulgences with all the cookies, candies and party foods we have had with the Holidays.

This painting is a highlight from my ongoing studio special.  

All available 6x6" paintings posted from the years 2006-2009 are $85 this includes shipping.  Purchase information can be found at the right or email me and I can send you an invoice if you prefer.  Multiple purchases will be discounted further.


1 comment:

  1. You too Heidi

    A very Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!!

    With lot's and lot's of little gems, ... "Glinsterdingetjes" ;-)

    ReplyDelete