Monday, December 8, 2014

Holy Family Nativity Painting Contemporary Impressionism Heidi Malott


I have a few available

"Holy Family"
2014
6x6" oil on gesso primed masonite

Another rendition of my original "Holy Family" painting I did years ago.  They are still individually painted making them vary in brushstroke, color and such, yet they are originally made with love and devotion to this time of year.  
Email me for an invoice
malottmadhouse@hotmail.com
Merry Christmas!

Contact me if you would like to purchase a 1 Season rights to print this picture on your Church bulletin or program during Christmas.
malottmadhouse@hotmail.com 



6 comments:

  1. Good morning Heidi!...Discovered your lovely site this morning!

    I much enjoyed the richness and breadth of subject matter in your square formats. So much said ... on such a small and usually confining space!

    Little gems!

    Good painting!
    Warm regards,
    Bruce Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bruce! Thank you for your kind words. You made my morning! Years ago I never thought I would like this small format, but now I find them less intimidating which allows me to push myself. Something I had a hard time doing with larger pieces. Especially in plein air.

    Thanks again,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary! Yes it is, it took me quite a few trials to get this design to this point.

    ReplyDelete