Wednesday, June 18, 2014


Sold

"Sisters"  2012 6x6" oil on primed artboard (masonite)

Hey Friends!  I hope this post finds you well.  Summer is here.  The kids are home on summer break.  We are busy, but hope to stop and smell the roses and enjoy the dog days of summer after that wild winter.

As some of you may know, my baby will be starting school in the fall.  I am not sure I am ready.  I do miss painting.  I decided a while back to put my paints away until my youngest heads to school.
I may post a few things here this summer, but please stop by this fall to see what I am up to.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to hear from you. I am in Virginia helping my daughter and son-in-law with their new baby, Finley Grace. Will be splitting time between here and home in California until our house is built (next door to our grandbaby and her mom and dad!) and we move in early 2016. Am looking forward to your return to painting and posting. Darby's and Pumpkin's mom, Meliss

    ReplyDelete