Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Contemporary Painting Driving the Sunny Boulevard

Hey!  I'm back, I know, it has been so long since I have posted a painting.  All is fine here.  Just getting through this cold and snowy winter.  I have not been able to paint.  I would try and it just didn't flow.  I tried painting through it, but my heart just wasn't there.  So, I took a break.  It is kind of funny to see what happens after not painting for a while.  It kind of looks like someone hijacked my blog because this painting is a bit different for me.  It is all a process and blogging is such a cool way to record an artist's journey.  I hope to get back on a roll, I miss blogging and I miss the interaction with so many great people out there in the blogoshere.

"Driving the Sunny Boulevard"
6" squared oil on gesso artboard

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you're back. Creativity can't be forced, can it? Although it sometimes benefits from gentle nudges--hence the charm of painting daily (or nearly so!) This painting IS very different from others you've done. But, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa. That is so true. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this does look different for you, and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete