Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Summer at the Lake Beach Figures daily oil painting


One last day at the Lake.

6"x6" oil on primed masonite.

Wow, has it really been since July since my last post? Well, the baby of the house is 15 months old now and I think I have enough energy to pick up the paint brush during his daily naps. My other children are teenagers need I say more? Anyway, I have missed painting more than I can say. I paint daily, mentally, and am excited about getting back to the studio for real. I have missed communicating with my daily painter friends, it is good to back!





3 comments:

  1. Aaah I'm the first!!

    Welcome back, we (my girlfriend and I) are looking at your work each evening and just last week we spoke about you. I told her that you where probably too busy, ...

    Welcome back, enough chit chat, get back to work!! Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rene' and Rene's girlfriend :)

    It is good to be painting!

    I love your paintings Rene, love, love, love those greens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi,
    Glad you're back. I miss your color palette!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete